Sunday, February 1, 2009

Strengthening Marriage and Family

So in class on Thursday we learned about reasons why you should consider breaking up with someone.  I will share the list here.
  1. Lack of Love
  2. Partner tempts you to break commandments or covenants
  3. Partner doesn't inspire best in you
  4. You have serious issues with their personality traits
  5. There are unresolved family background issues
Um about these well.  The lack of love I think is obvious, if you hate the person or you want to throw up everytime you see them I think you should end the relationship.  Anyways also I think it means that your relationship should probably be founded on friendship and trust not just physical attraction.
2-duh
3-it doesn't mean the partner is a bad person but that for you they just don't inspire you to be better and the best.
4-I think that's self explanitory
5- If the issues interfere with your relationship.

No comments: