Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Book of Mormon



Quite frankly it's the best book ever and it's entirely true! I love it. I learn so much from it and it helps me to keep my life in perspective. Pretty much waking up in the morning knowing I get to read this book is the best. But guess what you can read it too! And you could get one for free! Just click here and scroll down you'll see a place where you can request to have a free copy of the Book of Mormon delivered to you.



Here is a good talk on the Book of Mormon by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland. It's awesome!

If I can just say this, I know without a doubt in my mind that this book is true and contains true principles and doctrines from God. I know this because I have read it and prayed about it. I cannot deny the truth contained in the book.


Have you read the Book of Mormon? Would you like to?

No comments: