Thursday, March 25, 2010

Missionaries

First of all sorry for my slacky slackiness for the past week or something. I've been uber busy.

Anyways, yes I really am grateful for missionaries. They go out and teach the word of God to people. so that those people have a chance to hear God's plan for us. I work at the MTC too so I am always with missionaries all the time. It's fun to see how excited these young men and women get about going on a mission.

Last night my roommate Jill got her mission call. She's going to Peru, Lima!!! I thought she would rip a hole in the universe with all the energy she had. It was exciting.

I also have a lot of friends out on missions right now and I'm so proud of them for wanting to go and being so willing to serve the Lord for 2 years! Shout-out to Tom, Ethan, Scott, Jacob, Jacob, David, Jared Wes, Kyle...well and everyone else I know on a mission. Love ya! They'll probably never read this because they're on missions right now and stuff ya know.

Missionaries are awesome!

No comments: