Friday, March 19, 2010

Dove


Yes the brand. I love Dove because they're products work and they work really well. I bought their deodorant that is supposed to help you fell stubble free for longer (sorry for the details) but it really works! And bonus it smells really nice as well! Before I have also bought DOVE moisturizing body wash...and it really works well too, I barely ever needed lotion when I used that body wash. And don't even get me started on their shampoo and conditioner, I just love DOVE! Do you think it's the same company that makes the chocolate? Because that is divine too.

What beauty products could you not live without/really love?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Suave Cocoa Butter lotion. I need cocoa butter lotion, I think it works the best, and of all the cocoa butter lotions I've ever tried Suave's works and smells the best.
I do love Dove Shampoo and Conditioner though. It smells so good and leaves my hair so soft!
I also love Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom scented stuff. I need to find a summer fragrance though...
I also cannot live without my Chappy. Chapstick brand chap stick works the best. I only get the extra moisturizing kind that is spf 15. (The blue one.) I even like this better than Burt's Bees or soft lips. Extra Emollient Night Cream works too. Mary Kay. I stole that from Chelsea. Speaking of which, the Satin Hands and Satin Lips collections are absolutely fabulous.
Also, I like to be Clean and Clear and Under Control.